Is this you?
- Got sick. You missed work and are behind on bills. Your creditors are filing lawsuits to collect.
- Laid off. You are behind on the mortgage and now the bank is foreclosing.
- Lost a job. You found a new one, but it doesn’t pay as much, and the bills didn’t go away.
- Got divorced. Living expenses went up, but your debt didn’t go down.
- Can’t make a dent. You tried paying creditors back, but minimum payments every month aren’t helping, they’re actually hurting.
No matter how you ended up with unmanageable debt, a successful bankruptcy can give you a fresh start. As an experienced bankruptcy attorney, I can ensure that bankruptcy provides you freedom from foreclosure, repossession, and creditor lawsuits.
Want to keep your car, home, retirement, even your fishing boat? The good news is that most people who file for bankruptcy relief keep the things they own. The better news is that filing for bankruptcy gets the collectors off your back and puts you in the driver’s seat. But which kind of bankruptcy is right for you?
There are two main types of bankruptcy that people file – Chapter 7 & Chapter 13. Whether you file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 will depend on a number of factors:
Mosley Law Firm, P.C.
Mosley Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to helping individuals in Western North Carolina solve financial problems.
Have questions? I've got answers. Contact me to get started.